About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yesterday evening my mom, my sister Becca, Caders and I went dress shopping for my evening gown to wear for my pageant next month. After we went back to my moms house to hang out. Cade had a blast playing with his cousin Cole's toys. He was acting so goofy we would not stop laughing!

Ha ha ha ha!


My sister, mom and I were on the couch chatting when Cade said "Hey mom look at me, I'm like a monkey!" ha ha Don't worry I stayed right with him until he got down! :)

He thought he was so cool! And yes that is a real pay phone in the back ground! It was a mothers day gift to my mom years ago! Funny story! ;)


Cade singing, or should I say yelling one of his favorite pre-school songs, Leo The Lion!


My two boys posing for the camera!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!!! And he is getting so big!!! I want to meet up with you guys soon!!!