About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sweetie leaves tonight (Sunday) for a whole week in Florida. :( She's gonna have a lot of fun, but it's gonna be super busy at the same time. They've got the girls scheduled for photo shoots and interviews and things a lot of the time while she'll be there. These things are a lot of work, more than I ever thought they would be! So much to prepare; the perfect dress, the right swimsuits and matching accessories, every little detail just right....almost takes the fun right out of it, but at the same time, fun in itself! I know she'll do AWESOME down there, and it'll be quite the experience! Angie, I want to wish you the best, good luck and Cade and I love you so much!!! It's gonna be a long week without you around, you bring so much love and joy in to my life! Don't let that slow you down though, let your hair down and go have a ton of fun, we'll be rootin for ya!!! Kick some Hooters butt babe!!! Whoop, Whoop!!!

No comments: