About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Mothers Day was a very good day! This is my fun gift pile from Cade and Jeremy! No the cat (Jett) wasn't one of my gifts, he just wouldn't get out of the picture! ha ha I got a very chic Betsey Johnson watch, A hot pair of (Seychelles) red sandals, a sexy MAC lip gloss (Rags to Riches), a necklace that says MOM on it, and a Diva sweat suit from (Pink) Victoria Secret, for my surgery. Oh and I can't forget I came home to... Two dozen red roses with a card from Jer and a precious home made card from Cade!




The Spoiled Mommy and Cade!


I Love Cades big bear hugs!


Jer kept taking pictures and this last one the sun was in my eyes. I promise it wasn't a mean face! ;)





My two boys!





Like father like son!




At Joe's Crab Shack! Cheese!!!! ;)


I look like I'm ten here! ha ha :)



Cade liked to dance to the music!




Cade thought it was weird that the servers were dancing around us! Notice his stink eye! ha ha






















No comments: