About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

I just want to tell my my gorgeous wife Happy Mothers Day and I hope her day was wonderful! She has amazed me in so many ways these past weeks and I couldn't tell her enough how much that means to me! I say amazed because of everything that I've put her through in the past; my immaturity during pregnancy, AND bringing another girl in to our life, cheating. All the nights my wife sat alone on the stairs, crying to me and me showing nothing back, taking my son around this girl and causing him great pain and confusion, driving our lives down this dead end road with my selfishness on the brain! I have a word for those kinds of people, "scum", and thats exactly what I was! She deserved more than what I was providing and didn't deserve anything that I was taking from her. I could say that I am the luckiest man alive because she has a very big, forgiving heart and she is still willing to open it to me, even having the pain and anger inside of her like she does. For all of that, I can only say what I know, and that would be that I know I've put Angie through a lot of heartache and misery but I'm ready to be the MAN I need to be to show her each and every day how much I am in love with her. Make memories to last a lifetime and have her be as proud as I am to have her support and love for me!!!!!! Angie, I love you and I will always back you and support you in your decisions. Your the woman I can't live without, with a look that weakens the knees and makes you short of breath, but fulfills your every need at the same time! We'll build our family to have a stronger bond than ever before and I can stay focused on what's important in life, because it's never been more clear than now! I'm where I want to be and I would do anything to show you my dedication for our relationship! I love you

No comments: