About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yesterday Jeremy and I went to the car dealership to get a new battery for my car key, well we ended up with just getting a new car! With the deal that was presented to us we couldn't pass it up! I love, love, love my new car, can't beat the new car smell! ;) Jeremy made sure it had a navigation system in it! I think he is sick of having to stay on the phone with me when i'm trying to get somewhere and go through how to get there step by step! Literally!!! ha ha I know, pretty sad I've lived in salt lake city my whole life and still have no clue how to get around! :( Ha ha



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice looking car!!

Carry said...

“I went to the car dealership to get a new battery for my car key, well we ended up with just getting a new car!” – This is one of the most spontaneous things I have ever known! Usually, a lot of thinking and research and planning go into buying a car, but you guys really put the SURPRISE into the word. I just hope you got a good deal out of it.

Carry Demaggio