About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Monday, May 11, 2009

So Angie had a photo shoot for the International Hooters Comp in Miami and we had a lot of fun with it! The photographer was super nice and open to any ideas. He had picked a place in Magna, a really old brick bar, that was pretty cool. A couple of bikers were more than willing to let her use their bikes for some good photo ops in exchange for a photo or two (we'll see if that exchange takes place)! Then we headed out to the Great Salt Lake and I didn't realize how pretty it could actually be out there. All in all Angie looked great, the scenery looked good and we ended up with some pretty hot pics! Now I'll just have to see how well it's gonna fly that I posted some on here!?!
Sexy photo's of the wifey!Sometimes I dream that I'm a motorcycle!!!
That's my girl!




No comments: