About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009










On memorial day, Jer, Cade and I went to the Knolls sand dunes to meet up with Jeremys dad Kevin. We had such a fun time riding in the baja dessert car, sitting in the warm sun and catching up with my star gossip magazines, and sitting around the campfire trying to roast mallows without any roasting sticks! ;) ha ha


Jer and I grabbing a bite to eat on our way to the knolls!


Our baby Mallow had such a good time camping! Can't you tell!?! :)




Jer with his hot cup of Joe!




Cade and Gramps having fun in the sun!


Cade chasing me while i'm trying to take a picture of him! ha ha




Cade with his new camping buddies!

Family picture!



Getting ready to RIDE!!! Isn't my baby a stud!





Mommy and Caders!



We had so much Fun! Thanks Kevin, Love ya!



My two stinkers!

Cade and Grandpa Kevi, BEST BUDS!




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!!

Todd and Jordyn Johnson said...

Hey Guys!
Your little boy is so freaking cute! Just thought we would say hi!