About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Monday, May 11, 2009

On thursday May 7th I attended the 2009 Hooters Bikini competition. We had nine pretty girls competing for the crown and the opportunity to go to Maimi Flordia to the internationals competition. I was very greatful to find out at the end of the night that I was crowned queen! I competed against all my co-workers / friends who are all very beautiful girls! I am soooo looking forward to an all paid trip, the Hot weather and laying out on the beach in my spare time! How much of that I'll have, not sure! I'll keep you all informed as to when it will be broadcast on TV, live and how and when to vote for me on the internet or by text! Gotta represent Utah!!! Whoop whoop!

Jer and I on our way to my competition! Sadly enough, I had the WORST head ache EVER that day & night!


I think he was more excited than I was! Can you tell!?! ha ha


My friend Chantelle and I getting ready!

Lexi, Caty, Me & Audrina! Bootylicious! ;)



Six of the nine girls! Theme... (When I grow up) I was a firefighter, but didn't put on my Heavy, real fire hat yet!



AJ, from 97.1 ZHT asking me questions!




Stephanie and I getting ready!



And the winner is... Me! :) 1st runner up went to Caty, and 2nd went to Stephanie! You Go girls! ;)

My manager Michelle, Caty and I! Michelle will be going to Miami with me! Can you say Double Trouble! ha ha ;)


And the girls...


I think I was a little suprised I had just won!


Luv ya Caty!














































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Congratz!! You sexy thing!!! That is way exciting! I can't wait to hear more about your trip! We need to get together sometime!! Let the kids play catch up it has been a really long time!