About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Friday, February 13, 2009
















I love Valentines! and with it being tomorrow, I thought I would post some pictures and reasons why I love my valentine Jeremy!
* I Love going to concerts with Jeremy. He sings out loud and dances around for all to see! I believe this picture is at the Tim Mcgraw concert or maybe it was the Alan Jackson concert! ha ha


*I Love how in each picture I take with him I know to just pull a funny face cause he can never be serious! :)


*I Love Jeremys bear hugs! They are my favorite!




*I Love how Good Looking he is! Cades already taking after him! :)




*I Love going on vacations with him! He always makes sure we have the Best time!


I Love how goofy we are with each other! Poor Cade must think his parents are crazy! ha ha

I Love knowing I have a husband who is an amazing example to Cade and the rest of our kids to come!


I love how laid back Jeremy is and doesn't sweat the small stuff!

I Love that no matter where we are he will always make me laugh! And anyone around us!!!










1 comment:

~Paige~ said...

Hope you had a wonderful Valentines! What fun pictures, love the super man with your hubby :)