About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

On Friday January 30th Cade performed for Taylorsville High school's Men's basketball teams half time with the cheerleaders for mini cheer! (GO WARRIORS!!!) Why did I let Cade do it??? Well my niece Tabi is a cheerleader for T-Ville and she needed one more kid for the class or she would get a bad grade. So not only did I help her out, I also thought it would be fun to see all these cute little girls performing and then one boy standing out!!! His friend Trevin from pre-school ended up doing it as well so they had a lot of fun together!
Cade doing his own thing. He's busting out some break dance move! Ha ha




Cade at the practice with my niece Tabi, and my other niece Gentrie!


Stretching before the BIG performance!


Cade and Trevin just goofing off!





Cade during the performance! At least he stayed out there! I for sure thought he would see us and run off! ha ha


Oh No... And he found us! He ended up running to us but is was so worth having him do it! He was so cute but i definitely think we will stick to sports from now on!!!

Posing after half time with Rachie, Tabi and Kaylee. He was so ready to just go home! :)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!! He is so cute!! Call me we need to set up a play date soon!!!