About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Friday, January 16, 2009

On Tuesday the 13th it was my baby's Birthday! Cade gets embarrassed when I call him my baby, He tells me "Mom I'm not your baby I'm your Big Boy!" It is so cute he says that but it makes me realize just how fast he is growing up and that makes me sad! :( This year is Cade's official 1st year of Pre-school and I couldn't ask for better teachers than my mom Linda and my sister Becca! So if any of you are looking for an amazing Pre-school/Day care! It is called World of Wonder Day school. I think there is a waiting list! I am very proud to know that with Cade being the youngest in his class he is right at the top with the knowledge! Cade's favorite things at this stage are... Spider man, Bateman, Thomas the train, Diego, Dora the explorer and SOOO much more! Every night I read Cade at least three bedtime books and we together sing at least two songs. It's hard to sing along with him cause he likes to make his own version up as he goes and if you aren't right on key he says okay start over! ha ha Can you say stinker!!! Cade has 100% got down being potty trained! He has pretty much been going in the big boy potty since he was two and his grandparents bought him a potty watch, witch might I add went off EVERY 15 min.!!! Ahhh!! ha ha but now he doesn't have an accident, unless he for some strange reason does it for attention! Cade Mommy and Daddy love you so so much and can't Waite to see you keep growing into a handsome, smart and loving young man! Love ya :)
Some pictures from Cades Birthday Party...
Cade opening presents!


Cade with his Best Bud Grandpa Kevin! Holding up the Big #3!

Tim, Hailey, Andrew, Jen and adorable Ava!



Grandma Marcia, Uncle Landon, Cade's friend Amanda holding my nephew Cole, and Holly

The Big 3 Year old!!!

Our house was full!!! We were going to go to Bouncing off the walls for Cade's Birthday but Jer and I work so much that we got his invitations out late and so we didn't think very many kids would come. But instead we ended up with a house full of like ten kids and about fifteen adults! Good thing we have a play room!






No comments: