About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Cade had his three year check up! The Doctor said he is very healthy and has a very fun, strong personality! Cade had to get his flu shot and the nurse did a great job! Cade didn't even cry he looked at the nurse and said "ouch why you hurting me?" ha ha Don't worry we explained why she had to do it so now he doesn't think she's a meano anymore!
Cade's height is 36 3/4 and his weight is 33lbs. 4 oz
He is growing up way to fast!!!

Cade was showing the doctor his reading skills! He loves books!
He realized I was taking a picture so he decided to pose for another one! Silly boy!



No comments: