About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

On Tuesday the 27th My sister Becca's adoption was finalized! We had the honor to go to the hearing that concluded the final step of making Jacksen, Sean, Cole Lucas (Yes four names!) a permanent member of our family. Even though he already was in all of our eyes! About the four names... Jer and I picked Jacksen, Her son Skyler picked Cole and Becca my sister named him Sean after our brother! She went with all her favorite peps suggestions! ha ha
The Judge made it a very fun memorable day! He had the kids sit in the jury boxes during the hearing and had the officer take them in the cell where the bad guys stay until they are asked to appear in front of the judge. They thought it was so cool!
My sister Becca, Her son Skyler, baby Cole and the Judge!
Sorry I forgot his name!

The family and friends!




The Judge gave Cade the hammer to get everyone's attention! ha ha look at that face!!!





Cade started to have a little too much fun!


After the hearing we all went to Olive Garden! I love the salad and bread sticks! Yummy!
Cade, Daxton and Grandpa Lucas


Trying to take a family picture. Cade is just at that stage where he will only do something if he wants to do it! Or if Daddy tells him too!







No comments: