About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Thursday, February 5, 2009




The other day Jeremy was sleeping from working a night shift. Cade and I decided to surprise him with cookies! And yes they were Homemade even though they came from a box I actually took the time and effort to make them at home!!! :) I took some (okay a lot) of pictures of Cade cause he was so excited to make cookies!



He just couldn't resist the chocolate chips!




Set and ready to go!


Cade showing Mallow the cookies!


watching tv while waiting for the cookies to be done!



Playing peek a boo!


Showing off all his hard work! ;)


Don't go off of his face! I promise the cookies are good!

The final touch! Ready for Jeremy to chow down!











No comments: