About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009


So Ever since I lost my baby girl teacup poodle I have felt an empty place in my heart! I would get on KSL every night and look at little pups. But I just didn't feel ready for another little one running around taking her place. Well I got a call form the breeders we go through and he told me about this little guy! Something just felt right about getting him! Sooo I started posting little notes to Jer my hub around the house like...Valentines is coming up!!! I put all the info about the dog and pictures of him! He kept saying No No No!!! But then he realized that I really Never ask for anything for myself and he has done a lot of fun things on his own this fall and winter season, unlike me! So on Monday night I had a class and while I was there he went and got me my pup!
How sweet is my hubby!!!
Thanks Babe your the Best!
This is our new little guy Mallow (Like Marshmallow) he will only grow to be at the most 4lbs. He may be tiny but he thinks he's a tuff guy! ha ha

Stylish little guy!





Cade is so excited to have something to play with after he has worn his daddy and I all out! In fact he mentioned the other day He wants a little sister! Hmmmmm! ;)
The puppy will just have to do for now!


I Love him so so so much!!!


Addi checking out her new little brother!




We were suppose to be watching a movie instead the boys feel asleep! How CUTE!!!




He is such a cuddlier!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute puppy!