About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We love Cades room! I went into Pottery Barn Kids and fell in love with it! Jer and I didn't want to do the whole sports theme like everyone else. And this style is totally both of us! I took Jer to show him and we ended up saying ok we'll take it all! Bed and ALL ha ha I'm pretty good at persuading! Cade loves the style and thinks he is such a big boy now! We'll I just thought i would post some cute pics of the new BIG BOY room! ;)









Cade would take this skateboard shelf and ride on it before we finally put it up! It was so funny!




Cade loves his little christmas tree and his train!
He calls it his "baby tree"! ha ha




No comments: