About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Marcia my mother in law and I spent the day together on monday. Lunch, and shopping! We learned a new meaning to shop til you drop! Or should I say drop and then shop! (inside joke with my mom in law!) ha ha ;) Cade ended up getting the poop scared out of him! (Literally) And let me mention he has been potty trained since he was 2 years old! Well we didn't have any clothes to change him in so we went into baby gap and got some cute little undies for him! Then we went into bath and body works and Cade spilt my drink everywhere! I got it all over me and well... Marcia was wet and dirty from an incident that happened before so we went into Aeropostale and ended up getting matching shirts! It was a very tiring day but we got a lot done with all the crazy stuff that went on! ha ha ha
Cade got in trouble my Sant's helper for banging his little but on the door saying "I wan't Santa!" ha ha
Cade told santa he wanted a spiderman skate board and a dinosaur that walks and talks! ha ha



No comments: