About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I love Christmas Time! Decorating the tree, handing out neighbor gifts, wrapping presents,( Yes I really do love to wrap them!!!), putting up fun festive home decor, and don't forget lots of Shopping!!! ;) One of my favorite things to do for the holidays is shop the morning after Thanksgiving! Honestly it is so much fun to do especially when your shopping for your own kid! I get my big mug of hot joe and I bundle up and just go go go...! I did very well this year I have to admit! I got everything I was shooting for and more! Usually my sisters and our husbands go and we make our stop at Del Taco between stores. But this year I did it all by my self! I was very proud!!! ha ha I also have to add that Cade found where our hiding spot was and said WOW! mommy look what I got! I felt so bad taking it away, but I told him it was for another kid but maybe Santa will bring you this stuff if your a good boy! I kinda used it to my advantage!




































No comments: