About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Friday, December 26, 2008

On Christmas morning we have Jer and my parents come over to watch Cade and us open our presents. This year Cade was still a sleep when everyone arrived! So we all decided to wake him up!

His reaction was so cute and funny! Everyone was laughing!

Jer and his dad Kevin! Aw www they have matching PJ'S I bet you can't tell Marcia and I went Christmas shopping together! ha ha



Santa's reindeer left a poop trail to cade's toy pile! Cade was surprised to find out reindeer pooped Rollo's! ha ha

Dang reindeer pooped A lot! ha ha





And he found his toys!




Wow! He must have been a very good boy!!! Hmmmm ;)






Christmas eve family picture!


Cade at Grandma and Grandpa Smiths house!












Opening my gifts from the in laws!









We all got AWESOME hoodies!!! And money and toys!!!








I don't recall seeing the mistletoe! ;)












Me holding Stockton the newest addition to the family! Jer was making me laugh!












Stockton in the outfit we gave him for Christmas!
He is to cute!!!












At my crazy family Christmas party!
















My brother Sean and Jer counting the money jars to see who won!!!


















1 comment:

~Paige~ said...

What fun pictures! Don't you love Christmas?! Your house is so cute, I think I need some creativity tips from you. Glad to see you two together, love the matching hoodies! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!