About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Me and my good friend Carly!
I am attending Paul Mitchell and I am so glad I made the jump to choose this as my carrier! It has opened my eyes to so many creative things, such as being in a hair show! Paul Mitchell was a part of the Womens Show a couple weeks ago and they had these amazing hair pieces to put on girls to wear on the runway! I was asked to be in the show and agreed. They needed a girl with long black hair and since my hair is down to my but it worked out perfect! The students in charge took weeks on the hair pieces and I was happy to be apart of the art work thet all put together!
After we did our little fashion show we came out with our stylists!


Tammy was the creator of my hair piece! Thanks Tammy! :)

Most of the girls!




I had a fun time being apart of the show! But boy was I happy for it to be over! My hair piece was soooooo heavy! Two days was pushing it! ha ha ;)




No comments: