About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

I forgot to post pictures of the pumpkins Jer and I carved! I can't forget that after the hard work that was put into them! ha ha ;) I have never before seen a pumpkin carver that was like a mini chain saw, but I saw it at the store and made Jer get it for me! Lets just say if you don't have a steady hand it will go all over the place! After me almost cutting myself with it five times Jer finally took it away from me and made me use the reg. carving knife! ha ha My pumpkin is the spider one (The hard one!) and Jeremys is the (Easy) bat one! ;)



No comments: