About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

(Above) Cade with his cousins Gentrie and Daxten!
On halloween Jeremy had to work so I took Cade around to see pretty much the whole family!We wish Jer could have been there but we still had a really fun night!
Cade trying on my grandpa Lucas's funny halloween glasses!

Cade with Grandpa Lucas and Grandma Vonnay!

My nephew Cole was a cute little golfer! The boys looked so cute!



Cade trick or treated his other set of grandparents, Grandma Lori and Grandpa Trent!





Cade and Grandpa Kevin!





My cute little pirate!





Halloween at Hooters!






Cowgirl Shelia, and Indian Angie!







Cade had so much fun at his pre-school fieldtrip to the pumpkin patch!










Family picture! :)










Cade loves pre-school and thinks it's cool his grandma and aunt are his teachers. Miss Linda and Miss Becca!











Cades 1st day of school picture! This will be his 2nd year of pre-school.





























No comments: