About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Friday, June 26, 2009

On Father's Day I was in Florida at my competition, so I ended up missing it. :( I wish so bad I would have been able to spend the day with my hubby but since I wasn't able to, we celebrated it before I left.
Jeremy I want you to know I think you are an amazing father to our son. I see how much our little stinker looks up to you and that is probably why he is such a stinker! ha ha You have so many good qualities as a husband and father, I am so grateful to have you by my side for the rest of my life!!! You have shown me love lately that I know with all my heart is un breakable! Thank you for being everything I love and adore! I love you more than all the sand on the beach! ;)

My two boys!





Cade Loves going down this slide!





My hubby Jeremy and his "mini me" Cade our son!



We had so much fun at the pool! Cade loves playing in the water with his daddy!

Crazy Boys! ;)




Adorable!!!







Jeremy was pulling Cade around in the water and all of a sudden all these little boys started to grab onto Jeremy! We had no idea who they were! It was Hilarious!!! ha ha ha











1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

I love you too babe, thanks! Love the farmers tan too, that's pretty sweet!!!