About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Jeremy, Cade and I love to go to the pool and have a fun day in the sun!
Our little Caders laying out with mommy and daddy!

Jeremy and I just goofing off!


Cade Loves the Big yellow water slide! He makes Jeremy and I take him at least three times each!
Me and Cade in line!

Yay, we made it down in one piece!


jeremy, Cade and I love to go to Grandma and Grandpa Smiths house to go hot tubbing! Cade was being a silly boy and took off with one of Grandmas swimsuit tops and put it on! ha ha


Our cute little family!







No comments: