About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Jeremy, Cade and I went to Lake Powell with his parents July 4th-8th! It was so much fun!

Cade with Grandma Marcia!



Cade loves taking pictures as long as he can pull a funny face! ;)

Cade took this Picture!

Me and Jeremy!
Cade with his best buddy Grandpa Kevin!



These same ducks came by the boat every day for Cade to feed them!











Hang Loose!










1 comment:

Kellee said...

angie, you are a hot little mama! wowsers you look great girl! cade is adorable as ever! so excited for you go have a little girl!!