About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I am finally trying to catch up with our Blog! The end of May, Jeremy's parents joined Jeremy, Cade and I on our family vacation. We went to California. It was a week full of fun! We went to Disneyland three days California Disney two days, SeaWorld, Universal Studios and cant leave out the beach! Visiting Cali, the beach is a Must! :)
The night before we left at around 2:30am Jeremy and I found out some wonderful news! I was pregnant! I for some reason I had a feeling I might be preggers! Yes, the Mothers intuition! so I decided to take a pregnancy test! ha ha well I ended up taking four tests and they were all positive! We couldn't believe it. Yes we were trying but we didn't think we would be blessed with a baby so soon! Jer and I decided to tell his parents Kevin and Marcia at dinner our first night in Cali. They would have probably questioned why I wasn't riding all the rides. They were so excited! I'm so glad Jeremy and I were able to share this family trip with his parents! My in-laws are amazing people with the biggest hearts! Cade loves his Grandpa and Grandma and the trip wouldn't have been the same without them!
I took so many picture but I decided not to even post half! Lets just say Cade got his picture with pretty much all the characters at all the parks! And a lot more!
Salt Lake City Airport!
Cade helped Jer and I tell his parents the good baby news by wearing this BIG BROTHER T shirt! It took maybe five min. but Grandpa Kevin caught on quick!

Cade 1st time at Disneyland!




















Silly Grandpa ready to take down some Aliens!





Me and Marcia! I am so lucky to have her as my mother in law! She is an amazing women!










The Classic picture!








I love this picture! It makes my heart melt!











My Mad Hatter Hubby!










Love this picture!











































































We ate at this restaurant in Disneyland twice just for there french fries! they were to die for!

















Cades 1st time at SeaWorld!















At SeaWorld we had the most amazing experience interacting with the dolphins! We were all able to touch them and feed them! It was just us five with a cute little girl in our group!












































Mommy and Cade!





















Cade and Daddy!



















Universal Studios!


















































Cade got his face painted like Spiderman! His favorite!




























No comments: