About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cade's Birthday is January 13the! But I have been so busy with school and work I haven't had time to update our family blog! So now Im finally gonna try to catch up! :)
Cade's birthday party this year was on sat. the 16th so Jer and I felt like we had to get cade a gift to hold him over until his party day! Cade had been wanting this G.I. Joe Laptop for a while so we went ahead and got it for him! He loved it!!!


He was so excited he couldn't wait to open it!

Mommy and Caders!
The morning of Cades Birthday I made him one of his favorite breakfast treats! Cinnamon rolls! Yummy! ;)

Cades birthday party was at Kangaroo Zoo in bountiful! We are so glad we had it there! The kids had an amazing time and the employees were so helpful!
Jeremy sneaking some of the food before the birthday guests got there! :)




I got this cute snack idea from my sister in law Holly! Thanks! :)






Cade and his neighbor friend Ryker!





Landon, Holly, Kadee, Grandpa Kevin, baby Stockton & Grandma Marcia!






Me and my nephew Cole!









Caders trying to get away from him mommy! ha ha









Grandma Marcia and baby Stockton!











Cade opening his birthday gifts!


Cades birthday gift from Jeremy and I!



Cade loved his birthday cake! He is really into skateboarding!






Cade with his cousin Skyler and friend Lorenze!







Cade just relaxing for a bit!


















Jeremy being silly punching the snake!













Me kissing the snake better! ha ha :)






Cade had such a good time! He definitely is a ladies man! ha ha ;)































































No comments: