About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cade and I just pasing the time!

We are two of a kind!
My sister is very particular about what she will let her son's wear. I didn't get the best feeling when she opened the gift about the onesies so after the luncheon started to die down I decided to change him in the fun shirt I made him. I think after she started geting a lot of compliments on it she started to like it more and more! I'm picky as well when it comes to what I will let Cade wear but I absolutely love skulls! So I made him a matching shirt! Oh and isn't the face Cole is pulling so dang cute! :)


All the grand kids in my side of the family! Cade, Sage, Daxton, Tabi, Gentrie, Skyler, Cole and Preston! I think they all have such cute names, and they are the funest bunch of kids around!



This is what we decided to give my nephew for his blessing. I wanted it to be something different than what I knew other people would get him. I got the really cute onesie tie idea from my neighbor Sabrinia! I also made him some matching burp pads but forgot to take a picture of them. The sewing items turned out pretty good with me never sewing a clothing item before! Sabrinia had to come over to my house just to show me how to thread the needle through the sewing machine! Sad I know! ha ha ha That is why you don't flirt throughtout the class of home-ec! ha ha ha




My Dad is the best wood maker ever! He can make anything my creative mind can think of! I know sometimes that drives him crazy, but this is how I make all my fun crafts! Thanks popa! :)





I made this yummy cookie cake for my nephews blessing! It was gone with in like 5 min. Jeremy didn't even get a piece! ha ha ha Thank goodness for pampered cheif recipes!







2 comments:

Galbfam said...

LOOK HOW CUTE YOU TWO ARE!! Yeah I have always loved the name Jersey. My in laws dont like it but I do =) I want to name my little boy Jett and isnt that your cats name? Ha.. Anyways lets play SOON. MWAH

~Paige~ said...

I dont like looking at your blog cause you do the cutest things, I wish I had the time or thought to do such cute things like you!! Your pictures are so cute!