About Me

My photo
Jer and I met at the sugarhouse fireworks july '04. Let's just say sparks definitely went off! He proposed to me Aug '05.We got married in September of '06. We have 1 little amazing boy named Cade. He means the world to both of us! I never knew a little one could teach you so much about life!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's kinda funny, Before I had a kid I would go shopping at the gateway and see parents letting they're kids run through the fountain and I would wonder what kind of parent would let they're kid do such a thing! BUT now that I'm a mommy I can totally understand! Cade and I were shopping and he kept saying mommy I want to play in the water! I was like oh boy!!! How could I not let cade do something that looked like so much fun, especially when all the other kids are having such a good time! So while cade was running through the fountain my hubby called and asked me what we were doing?! When I told him he couldn't stop laughing! He never thought I would ever give in to that one and was very surprised! So this just goes to show you think you know but you have no idea until your a parent! :)
Cade loves playing in the water!

2 comments:

JamieD said...

How cute is he! That is so funny cuz I totally said the same thing about fountain running until I became a parent! Another one was that I would NEVER bring Cheerios to church or give my nasty keys to a kid to chew on and keep them quiet! I have failed on all counts. Sometimes you do ANYTHING to keep your kids happy and quiet. Your yard is looking amazing! I am so jealous of all your trees, plants and flowers- all I have to look forward to is that our grass will be here on Saturday! YAY! I hope you're doing great! Talk to you soon.

Marcia & Kevin said...

Hey kids just stopping by to say I love you!